New Developments in Fuel Management
“New Developments in Fuel Management” is the focus for A S Harrison & Co’s next Industry Briefing on 6 March 2018 in Melbourne.
The half-day keynote briefing will feature leading overseas experts and local speakers, most up to date and pertinent industry information, and great networking opportunity.
The day will include both technical and market information and is suitable for managerial, technical, operations, quality, sales and marketing personnel.
Topics to be covered in the briefing will include:
- Corrosion protection within fuel distribution infrastructure
- Diesel and jet fuel conductivity management
- Latest developments in performance additives for diesel and gasoline
- Additive handling requirements for jet fuel EI/JIG 1530 overview
- Novel synthetic ester based diesel lubricity improver
- Review of Government and Industry response to “Better Fuels for Cleaner Air” white paper
Date: Tuesday, 6 March 2018
Time: 11.30 am – 5pm (Light lunch from 12)
Venue: Melbourne CBD location
Networking drinks from 5pm followed by dinner.
If you would like to join this special briefing or require more information please contact:
Michael Lawrence – Business Manager (Australia)
+61 (0)448 120 842
Hany Erian – Market Manager (Australia)
+61 (0)407 297 919
Nefertari Andrada – National Account Manager (NZ)
+64 9 309 7693