How to boost fibre with our psyllium products
Psyllium products are mainly used as a dietary fibre, which is not absorbed by the small intestine. The mechanical action of psyllium mucilage absorbs the excess water while stimulating normal bowel elimination. Although its main use has been as a laxative, it’s more appropriately termed a “true dietary fibre” and as such can reduce the symptoms of constipation and mild diarrhoea.
Psyllium mucilage is also used as a natural dietary fibre for animals. The de-husked seed that remains after the seed coat is milled, consists of starch and fatty acids.
Why choose our psyllium products?
- Price competitive
- GMP and ISO22000-2005 certified facility
- Kosher and Halal certified facility
- Steam sterilisation
- US FDA registered certified
- Organic under NPOP, NOP (USDA) and EU standards
- Stringent quality control process and rigorous testing put in place to ensure compliance and highest quality
- Conventional product options
Psyllium product range
- Sat Isabgol (Psyllium seed husk)
- Psyllium Seed
- Psyllium Seed Powder
- Whole Psyllium Husk
- Psyllium Husk Powder
- Industrial Kha-Kha Powder
- Psyllium Husk Powder for Animal Feed
We can supply all of the above products as conventional and 100% certified organic.
Partnered with our supplier, we provide the best selection of conventional and organic psyllium products. Our products are farmed in an ethical environment with better practices and fair market prices, to provide the farmer community with better yield and fair income.